- Past Events and Trainings
- 2017 NH Fiddle Ensemble Concerts
- Resilient Communities: The Prevention Connection
- 2017 Kappa Delta Dinner & Auction
- 2017 Unsung Hero Awards
- NH Fiddle Ensemble at Exeter
- NH Fiddle Ensemble at Concord
- Part Natural, Part Learned
- 2016 Kappa Delta Dinner & Auction
- Unsung Hero Awards 2016: Local parents awarded for strength
- Parent Advocacy Day teaches parents to speak up
- NH Fiddle Ensemble for Child Abuse Prevention 2015
- Science of Relationships: The Prevention Connection
- 2015 Kappa Delta Dinner & Auction
- Unsung Hero Awards 2015
- Parental Depression: Impact on Families and Children
- Kappa Delta Dinner and Auction 2014
- 'How I Learned to Drive' Talkback
- Unsung Hero Awards 2014
- Snow Much Fun Softball Tournament 2014
- NH Infant Safe Sleep Symposium
- FSNH National Network of Family Strengthening Networks Summit
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development - a workshop for home visitors and family support professionals.
- Seeing is Believing: Training in Videotaping Strategies to Improve Parenting
- Substance Abuse During Pregnancy and Beyond Conference 2013
- Strengthening Families Summit 2013
- Unsung Hero Awards 2013
2017 NH Fiddle Ensemble Concerts
With some help from unlikely partnerships, great sponsors, and enthusiastic fans, the NH Fiddle Ensemble raised more than $9000 at two benefit concerts for New Hampshire Children's Trust this April.
The house was packed for both of the nights as nearly 200 music lovers filled the Grappone Toyota dealership in Bow on Saturday, April 1st, and Exeter Town Hall on Saturday, April 8th, to see the NH Fiddle Ensemble in action while raising money to prevent child abuse and neglect in New Hampshire.
The NH Fiddle Ensemble is a group of acoustic musicians including guitars, mandolins, banjos, and basses. More than 40 musicians ranging in age and expertise came together to produce a high-quality show of rock, folk, country, pop, Irish, swing, classical, cajun and bluegrass tunes.
“I am so grateful to my friend Ellen Carlson, the Ensemble, Grappone Automotive Group, and Exeter Hospital for helping us spread our message of the importance of strong families and resilient communities,” said Keryn Bernard-Kriegl, Executive Director of NH Children’s Trust, “These partnerships help us make a difference for children in the Granite State."
NH Children’s Trust’s mission is to lead the drive to eliminate child abuse and neglect in our state. They believe all children should thrive in a safe, stable and nurturing community and family.
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month, and the concerts are just one of many ways NH Children’s Trust spreads awareness to gain support for prevention strategies.
Special thank you Grappone Automative and Exeter Hospital for their sponsorship and support.