- Past Events and Trainings
- 2017 NH Fiddle Ensemble Concerts
- Resilient Communities: The Prevention Connection
- 2017 Kappa Delta Dinner & Auction
- 2017 Unsung Hero Awards
- NH Fiddle Ensemble at Exeter
- NH Fiddle Ensemble at Concord
- Part Natural, Part Learned
- 2016 Kappa Delta Dinner & Auction
- Unsung Hero Awards 2016: Local parents awarded for strength
- Parent Advocacy Day teaches parents to speak up
- NH Fiddle Ensemble for Child Abuse Prevention 2015
- Science of Relationships: The Prevention Connection
- 2015 Kappa Delta Dinner & Auction
- Unsung Hero Awards 2015
- Parental Depression: Impact on Families and Children
- Kappa Delta Dinner and Auction 2014
- 'How I Learned to Drive' Talkback
- Unsung Hero Awards 2014
- Snow Much Fun Softball Tournament 2014
- NH Infant Safe Sleep Symposium
- FSNH National Network of Family Strengthening Networks Summit
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development - a workshop for home visitors and family support professionals.
- Seeing is Believing: Training in Videotaping Strategies to Improve Parenting
- Substance Abuse During Pregnancy and Beyond Conference 2013
- Strengthening Families Summit 2013
- Unsung Hero Awards 2013
Snow Much Fun Softball Tournament 2014
LEBANON, NH - This year, despite the bitter cold and minimal snow, roughly 135 players showed their commitment to the cause and raised a total of $3,600 to be donated to the Vermont and New Hampshire Prevent Child Abuse Organizations. This brought the total for the past six years of the tournament to $22,350.
When the tournament first began in 2008, nine teams from Vermont and New Hampshire gathered to raise funds for Brianna Belhand and her family. At only two years old Brianna and her family found out that she was about to face the battle against Leukemia. With the help of the nine teams and a generous donation from an anonymous donor the tournament was able to raise $7,600 for Brianna and her family.
The second year of the tournament all proceeds collected were to be dispersed to Vermont and New Hampshire Prevent Child Abuse Organizations, which includes Prevent Child Abuse Vermont and NH Children's Trust. According to the Snow Much Fun Softball Tournament website, "This was in an attempt to help support a cause that is not usually thought of when people raise funds to help others. Over the last six years this has given people the opportunity to help abused children while having fun playing an unorthodox game of softball."
The 7th annual Ray Roy Memorial Snow Much Fun Coed Softball Tournament took place on January 25th and 26th at Lebanon High School. The tournament had twelve highly dedicated teams, however the two-time champions, Team DC's, came in first after winning an incredible six games in a row on the final day of the tournament. They were followed by Team Beer $$ in second and Team Slump Busters in third.
The NH Children's Trust is a non-profit organization with a mission to lead NH's drive to eliminate child abuse and neglect. NHCT advances it's mission by implementing universal prevention programs with the general population, and secondary prevention strategies targeted to individuals or families where there is a higher risk of maltreatment.