Wear Blue Day 2017
April 7, 2017
Take a stand against child abuse by wearing the color blue on April 7th to spread awareness and fundraise for child abuse and neglect prevention during April, National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
1. Wear blue!
2. Post a photo of your family and friends in their best blue apparel on our Facebook wall, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @NHChildrenTrust and make sure to use #WearBlueDayNH. We'll post all submitted photos to our "Wear Blue Day" Facebook album.
3. The most “liked” picture in the Wear Blue Day album will be recognized as Champion for Children in our May newsletter!
Want to fundraise?
- Casual Friday: Collect funds from employees who wish to wear jeans on Friday, April 7 - Wear Blue Day!
- Challenge your friends to donate on Wear Blue Day by sharing this link (nhchildrenstrust.org/donate) with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Spread the word!
- Follow this link
- Select "Going" to our virtual event to pledge to wear blue on April 7, 2017!
- On April 7, 2017, send us a photo of your, your family, and/or your coworkers all wearing blue!