New Hampshire's children depend on us to advocate on their behalf. Whether it's in your family, neighborhood, school, religious institution, club or public office, children need you to raise your voice so that they have the best opportunity for healthy growth and development.
The national organization Zero to Three has an excellent Policy Network. To learn more check out their Advocacy Calendar page
Did you miss "Awaken to Change - The National Conference for America's Children?" Do you wish you had access to the wealth of information shared by the terrific speakers who joined us for the conference? Well if so, we are happy to let you know that the information is now available to you at the following link and will remain available for future reference. Please take a look, please share it, and please plan on joining us for our next national conference in May 2014. www.preventchildabuse.org/conference/handouts
- Advanced Advocacy Strategies
- The Carsey Institute's Five-Year Report
- Captiol View January 7, 2013
- 2014 Prevention Resource Guide
- FRIENDS National Resource Center on Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Educational Advocacy Guide
- NH CAN Priorities for NH Children 2014
- Prevent Child Abuse America 2014 Advocacy Guide on the Prevention of Child Maltreatment
- Zero to Three 2014 Guide to Improved Policies for Infants and Children
Interested in joining us in our next advocacy mission? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our eNews and we'll keep you updated on our special events.